Adobe is running a ‘developer week‘ starting from tomorrow ie 24th March, 2008. There will be sessions throughout the week and a total of 20 different sessions covering AIR, Flex, ColdFusion, Dreamweaver and Flash. There are quite a few interesting topics and the ones that are particulary of interest to me are these ones :-
- Introduction to Adobe Blaze DS
- Adobe AIR Local Data Storage Options With Emphasis on Using Embedded SQL Databases
- Flex and Java – Tying the Knot!
- Flex Visual Data & Charting
- AIR Native Drag and Drop
- ColdFusion Powered Rich Applications for the Internet and Desktop
I am sure all the sessions would be informative but I am registered for the ones above and will do my best to attend these.