Title: ColdFusion Developer
Description: This position is responsible for creating/modifying ColdFusion code and database communications for company’s enterprise website.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented ColdFusion Developer who understands the unique needs of Internet and Web Applications. You must be a team player responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise level web applications keeping the UI (User’s Interface) and UX (User’s Experience) in mind.
Permanent Fulltime Position. Location: London (Local candidates preferred) Base Pay: Commensurate with experience.
Primary Responsibilities: (Any one position may not include all of the specific responsibilities listed. Examples provide a general summary of the work required, and should not be treated as a total or complete list of expected duties to be performed by employees in this job description).
- Create and conceptualize various degrees of code using a multi-tier development framework (i.e. ColdBox – www.coldbox.org/ ).
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise level web applications
- 5+ years experience with ColdFusion & MySQL (Including high availability, usability, performance tuning, etc.)
- Solid knowledge in relational database design and development.
- Development of Railo/ColdFusion 9 applications using ColdFusion Components (CFCs) with Object Oriented design/patterns
- Participates in planning and review of new releases and feature sets
- Grow with new development related technologies.
- Perform other related duties, as required
- Experience working with Amazon EC2, S3 services highly desirable
Other Requirements Include:
- Extensive/Expert level ColdFusion Experience REQUIRED
- Experience with MYSQL is REQUIRED
- ColdBox Framework is REQUIRED.
- Experience with version control systems, specially Git.
- Experience with CSS and AJAX (using jQuery) is a MUST.
- Consuming WebServices and using SOAP, JSON and other protocols with API’s, an understanding of third party API’s and frameworks (Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
- Hibernate familiarity and experience (Optional)
- Experience with BluePrint CSS framework (Optional)
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org