Although I am currently a contractor – working as a Frontend Consultant/Technologist, I have worked as team lead/project manager in the past and have managed teams of up to 10 people. Although I quite like contracting (because of the flexibility), I won’t turn down a good offer for a senior role with good growth options.
I have spent the last 10+ years doing web/application development for numerous number of clients and companies. I have a strong background in backend applications including but not limited to content management systems, ecommerce applications, payment gateways, consuming and publishing webservices, integrating with third party API’s etc.
- CSS frameworks: Twitter bootstrap, Blueprint
- Mobile app development: XCode, Objective-C, Phonegap
- Application Programming : Coldfusion (including Railo), PHP, ASP (Classic)
- Frameworks: Fusebox, ColdBox, Model-Glue, Mach-II, Reactor, ColdSpring, Spry, Cairngorm, PureMVC, Swiz, Parsley, RobotLegs
- Rich Internet Application Development: Flex, AJAX, AIR
- Database designing and programming : MSSQL[7,2000,2005,2008], MySQL, MSAccess
- IDE’s: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atom, Sublime (my personal favorite), Textmate
If you need any help with your or your company’s web project or if you need an offsite/onsite consultant, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org