ColdFusion 10 and ColdFusion Builder 2.0.1 beta is out… go get your copy from here :- http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/coldfusion10/ – I am just going to install it in a VM and play around with it over the next few days..
Some of the new features (directly from the Adobe’s site)
- Unique HTML5 built-in support to deliver richer interfaces without prior knowledge of HTML5
- Improved web services support using revamped engine and built-in support for REST
- Security enhancements to protect applications with new secure profile, improved authentication and encryption.
- Scheduler improvements to manage application-specific tasks, event handling, grouping, and chaining of tasks
- Built-in Tomcat server replacing Adobe JRun leading to performance improvements
- Instant notification and One-click Hotfix installer for updates
- Object Relational Mapping to build database independent applications without writing SQL
- Bi-directional Java integration to dynamically load libraries and invoke ColdFusion components (CFCs) from Java