This weekend, I decided to do a little practice project with AngularJS. I made a TicTacToe Game.
Here are some notes about the game :-
- It’s a two player game, human vs computer.
- It uses NegaMax Search for computer moves.
- There are no DOM updates from the Angular controller (best practice). The controller simply changes scope variables which are reflected in the DOM via bindings.
- Made use of Angular two-way binding.
Disclaimer: This is purely a practice project and my first game project as well, so please don’t treat this as the best way to do this by any means.
References: Thanks to https://github.com/aglemann/tic-tac-toe for the help with the NegaMax Search algorithm.
If you spot a bug or want to suggest an improvement, let me know. Or better yet, fork it and send me a pull request 🙂